Cheshire Contractors Pty Ltd is a locally owned and operated civil construction; earthmoving and heavy machinery hire company that has been in operation since 1979. Over this time we have undertaken and completed a vast number of projects across the entire state of Queensland, Cape York Peninsula and the Torres Strait Islands for an array of clients including private developers, property developers, Local & State Government, Aquaculture industry and Thoroughbred Racing industry. These projects and many more, have earned Cheshire Contractors an enviable reputation of providing quality work, every project.
In the majority of cases we work as Principal Contractors, also working as subcontractors from time to time. We specialize in sub divisional work, civil infrastructure, Aquaculture and turf based construction.
Our company is highly skilled in the following types of work:
- Sewer and Waste Water Reticulation and Renewals
- Water Mains, Reticulation and Renewals
- Storm water Drainage
- Minor Excavation and Non Building Civil Engineering Construction
- Excavation for Electrical & Telecommunications
- Road works
- Bulk Earthworks
- Erosion & Sediment control works
- Aquaculture works
- Agricultural drainage systems
- Turf based construction (Bulk and Fine)
- Water Storage Facility Construction
Please take a little time to browse our website and meet the team, view past and present projects or enquire our machinery for hire or make an offer on our well maintained plant on Hire/Sell equipment page.